Digital Millennium Copyright Act
WePosters.com respects the intellectual property right of all content creators. This site will continue to optimise the takedown process to fulfill all legal duties and guidelines.
If you have reason to suspect that your intellectual property rights have been infringed in any way that connects to our site, we strongly advise that you contact us as soon as possible. We take all violations of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 extremely seriously.
All material in our website has been put in good faith and thinking about the interests of the users. For this reason we need to be 100% sure that you or your company are the actual owner of the infringed content. In order to ensure your complaint remains legitimate under the DMCA, please ensure your copyright complaint contains all of the following information:
- A signature, electronic or physical, of an individual who has been authorized to represent you, the copyright holder;
- Clear identification of the copyrighted item(s) in question, as well as identification of the work(s) infringing on the copyright holder’s intellectual property rights;
- Contact information for you, the copyright holder, that we can use to contact you, including your full name, telephone number, physical address and e-mail address;
- A written letter stating that you, the copyright holder, “in good faith believes that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law”;
- A written letter stating that all of the information provided in the statement above is wholly accurate, and reaffirming that the writer of said letter has been legally authorized, under penalty of perjury, to represent you, the copyright holder.
The statement of complaint that you provide us, containing all of the above information, should be sent to us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember that if you choose to misrepresent any of the details regarding an alleged copyright infringement, you will be subject to serious civil penalties under federal law, including any monetary damages, court costs and lawyers fees accrued by us, and any copyright holders or copyright holder’s licensees who are injured in any capacity following our reliance on the veracity of your representation. You could also be criminally prosecuted for acts of perjury. Do not take anything outlined in this document as formal legal advice. For further information on the details required to lodge a formal DMCA notification, please refer to 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).